Blue Nile creates a brilliant automated
chat system and dazzles online shoppers.
Jewelry + Retail
California, Arizona, international
The Blue Nile team wanted better ways to seamlessly connect online customers with their Diamond Experts to boost leads, sales—and create meaningful, memorable interactions.
- A smarter chat design customized for the company yielded 70% more sales interactions.
- New customer-care routing system boosted conversions and high-quality lead rates.
A gem of opportunity.
Blue Nile revolutionized the luxury diamond industry with an online business model that made it possible to shop for gorgeous diamonds at reasonable prices. Ever since their founding in 1999, they’ve also put a premium on providing exceptional customer service.
In fact, Blue Nile Diamond Experts convert shoppers into buyers at 15X the rate of a website-only experience when site visitors get a chance to interact with them.
Blue Nile grabbed the huge opportunity in front of them to implement chat automations that would get customers in front of their dazzling Diamond Experts before interest dulled.
The Quiq gist: A cut above the competition.
Quiq enabled Blue Nile to:
- Grow the number of sales interactions with Diamond Experts by 70%.
- Boost successful sales transactions by 35%.
- See a 34% YTD containment rate for service-related inquiries.
- Achieve 75% CSAT on their experience.
- Create steady conversion rates with consistent, high-quality lead generation.
Webinar: Blue Nile romances customers
using chatbots and Diamond Experts.
Hopkins explains how the fine jeweler enhanced their
customer experience using chatbots, resulting in greater
customer loyalty, more sales, and fewer service calls.