Quiq is looking for creative, curious, and hungry software engineers who can help us grow on the next step of our journey.
In this role, you will be leading within Quiq’s backend engineering team as we expand our product offerings and scale out our microservices architecture. Projects may include building features on top of Quiq’s bot engine, improving scalability, working on Quiq’s analytics platform, building new platform and CRM integrations, and more.
We’re looking for:
- Experience with a backend language such as Scala, Java, .NET framework, Python, or others.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science (BS/MS) or significant industry experience
- Understanding and experience of REST, HTTP, and contract-based APIs
- A builder: you like to get your head around the problem and then get things done
- Willingness to get dirty: you’re not afraid to dive into source code you haven’t written and debug a problem, whether it’s first party or third party code
- Strong opinions, weakly held: you can move quickly with an idea but pivot when presented with new information
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- Database experience, no-sql and relational databases
- Experience working within a microservices architecture
- Experience contributing to an open source project
- Experience with functional programming
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.