Hi! I’m Kyle, Head of AI Engineering at Quiq, and I’m excited to share our latest product with you: Quiq Compose!
What is Quiq Compose?
Quiq Compose is generative AI technology that provides your agents with adaptive, contextually relevant response suggestions. The result? Agents spend less time typing and more time helping customers!
How does it work?
Compose learns by studying past conversations. Every message sent by live agents represents a teachable moment for AI. The AI’s job is to learn a mapping from the context in which the agent authored the message to the message content that was ultimately sent.
The context refers not only to prior messages in the conversation (including outbound notifications and prior bot interactions), but also to important non-conversational data like whether or not we know the customer’s email address, the time of year, and more. By providing Compose with a complete view of the context, we enable it to generate more accurate responses.
How does it compare to other LLM technology?
Since the release of ChatGPT, the world has been abuzz about LLMs and their capabilities. Compose uses the same underlying technology as ChatGPT (transformers), but there are some important differences to consider:
- Compose has a much smaller scope of language that it needs to learn compared to a general-purpose model like ChatGPT. This enables us to train AI that is more lightweight and cost-effective
- Compose is trained specifically on your data with the option to skew training to act more like some agents and less like others. It will learn important phone numbers and URLs that a general-purpose LLM won’t know about
- Compose has a more explicit understanding of rich messaging concepts (e.g. payment messages) and non-conversational (CRM) data
- General LLMs may exhibit overconfidence as a result of their eagerness to complete your prompt, whereas Compose simply remains silent in situations where it’s unconfident
- Compose doesn’t require an integration. It can learn from any conversations that occur within the Quiq platform.
- Compose has important enterprise features such as full control over the AI’s vocabulary, support for the isolation of different brands within a single business, SOC2 compliance, and more.
In short, Compose is laser-focused on learning the language of your contact center and streamlining live agent workflows in digital CX.
At Quiq, we’re always working hard to bridge the gap between the latest AI breakthroughs and cost-effective solutions that are ready for enterprise deployment, and Compose is no exception. We’ve spent more than a year adapting cutting-edge AI algorithms to digital CX and rich messaging use cases and are proud of the impact it’s had on our customers to date.
Learn more about Compose here.