Sales Account Manager:
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be accountable for the commercial relationship with an assigned segment of Quiq’s customer base. You will consult our customers on how to leverage more of Quiq’s product to achieve greater success by renewing, upselling, and cross-selling on Quiq’s suite of products. The AM will bear a quota tied to maintaining account revenue through renewals and growing account revenue through expansions.
The Sales Account Manager will be the commercial leader on an account and work in concert with other departments and team members at Quiq to ensure customer adoption, value realization, and systematic growth.
- Ensure renewals, revenue growth, and reference-ability of assigned customer accounts.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell “add-on” opportunities within the customer base.
- Achieve expansion bookings quota through add-on sales to current customers.
- Become intimately familiar with the assigned account base and become a trusted advisor to the customer for better business outcomes.
- Consult with the customer regarding their customer communication strategies, identifying areas in which they can use the Quiq Messaging platform more effectively in coordination with messaging best practices.
- Develop and present customized presentations to assigned customers that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized business results, opportunities and next steps.
- Create account plans for top customers in the assigned account book to identify ways to broaden and deepen our relationships across those accounts.
- Utilize customer success tools and playbooks to engage with assigned accounts.
- Work directly with Quiq leadership to deliver feedback from customers in an effort to drive innovation for future product enhancement and development.
- Work with Quiq’s Technical Implementation team to insure high quality existing customer growth implementations.
- Measure success via tracking of customer retention and revenue growth.
- Maintain the day-to-day requirements of the Sales Reference program, including recruiting, alignment and request fulfillment recommendations.
You will do well in this role if you…
- Love consultative selling and strategic business advising
- Have product and technology curiosity
- Have excellent communications skills (verbal and written) and professional gravitas
- Are not afraid of hearing “No”
- Possess strong business acumen and strive to understand customers’ businesses and goals
- Are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team and customers
- Have proven capacity to develop relationships
- Are scrappy and resourceful - might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
- 2-5 years of B2B software and/or SaaS experience (sales and/or business development experience is a plus)
- Strong rapport building phone and video conference communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional listening skills with ability to understand customer needs and apply Quiq solutions
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Collaborative and coachable
- High attention to detail
- Hard-worker, hungry for results, fearless, and committed to success
- Self-motivated, execution-oriented, and willing to roll up one’s sleeves to tackle opportunities head-on
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, LinkedIn, Google apps, and Salesforce.com)
- BS/BA or equivalent required
Benefits and Perks:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid family medical and 100% individual dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.