We are looking for a high-energy, driven, and experienced sales professional who has demonstrated success in breaking into organizations. As an Enterprise AE on our Landing Team, you’ll manage all aspects of the sales cycle; from identifying qualified prospects, developing a prospecting strategy, qualifying opportunities, coordinating sales team resources, and leading final negotiation and closing of new accounts.
Enterprise AE’s report to the SVP of Sales and can be located anywhere in the U.S. Our AE’s demonstrate strong discipline to work remotely, with periodic in-person meetings.
- Someone who loves prospecting and winning new business.
- Someone who is curious, and knows how to use discovery to uncover pain points.
- Comfortable pulling up your sleeves and working in a startup atmosphere and can act as a role model to help build our Enterprise sales capability.
- Someone who understands the value of Messaging channels and Conversational AI, and is able to effectively communicate the company's value propositions and competitive differentiators.
- Can effectively navigate large enterprises, build consensus & advance deals.
- Has a firm understanding of target accounts and can accurately forecast.
- Understands the value of teamwork, and being part of a strong company culture.
- Exceed prospecting activity, pipeline, and account landing goals on a quarterly basis.
- Continually build a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects in your named Account list.
- Become a product and solutions selling expert and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers.
- Identify, manage and attend industry events and user groups to generate market awareness.
- Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during fast moving and complex sales cycles.
- Track all opportunity and account details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce CRM.
- Experience as an SDR/BDR
- A background in solutions selling
- 4-5 years experience selling B2B SaaS solutions to enterprises and departments of enterprises, preferably CRM, CX, eCommerce, or Service Cloud solutions.
- Consistent quota achievement selling large deals to VP & C level executives.
- Experience managing, negotiating and closing complex sales-cycles
- Strong communication (verbal & written), interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Individual achiever mentality with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Salesforce, Forecasting, Pipeline Management
- Self-motivated and disciplined to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel.
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid family medical and 100% individual dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.