Sr Data Scientist – Advanced Conversational Techniques
Who We Are Looking For
Quiq is looking for an experienced and creative data scientist to become a foundational member of our team. We already have the product and a large and rapidly growing dataset – now it’s time to do some machine learning!
Our novel dataset consists of millions of anonymized textual interactions between businesses and their customers, augmented by valuable structured data and important events. We’re looking for someone who can help us leverage this data to automate and streamline conversations, thereby enabling businesses to provide their customers with a better experience while simultaneously reducing costs
If you’re passionate about NLP and machine learning and you’re likewise passionate about building impactful solutions to real-world problems, this is your opportunity. As an early member of our dedicated ML team, you’ll be highly influential in what we build and how we build it.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of industry experience in machine learning
- 2+ years of industry experience working on NLP projects
- Expertise in deep learning techniques and frameworks
- Experience with sequence to sequence learning
- Knowledge of the latest trends, pre-trained models and best practices in NLP
- Solid computer science and coding skills
- Experience productizing training pipelines in a multi-tenant environment a plus
The ideal candidate:
- Thrives in low-control, high accountability settings
- Possesses a builder mentality and is willing to roll up their sleeves
- Values the ideal solution and the pragmatic solution and helps the business make the best decisions along the way
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.