The Customer is entitled to receive Support as detailed on the applicable Order Form. If no Support terms are specified on the applicable Order Form, the following Support terms shall apply.
- Severity 1 – A widespread issue that renders the Hosted Software inaccessible or completely unusable
- Severity 2 – A major issue that renders the Hosted Software significantly impaired such that the majority of the functionality of the Hosted Software is unusable
- Severity 3 – A minor issue for which a workaround exists or does not significantly impair the functionality of the Hosted Software
- Severity 4 – A question on usage, feedback or other inquiry that is unrelated to the performance of the Hosted Software
Hours of Service
- 24 X 7 X 365 Text, Phone & Email support for Severity 1 issues.
- Business Hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm Mountain Time, excluding holidays) Text, Phone & Email support for Severity 2 through 4 issues.
- Monitoring of the Quiq system is continuous at all times
Quiq will use reasonable efforts to respond within the following timeframes, where ‘Response’ means a confirmation of the issue and ‘Resolution’ means the issue has been resolved or a workaround has been suggested.
Contact Quiq Support at email@example.com and visit our status page at https://status.quiq.com.