Quiq is looking for creative, curious, and hungry software engineers who can help us grow on the next step of our journey.
In this role, you will be working on Quiq’s Services team, which is responsible for creating custom integrations and enhancements on top of our modern, cloud-based communications platform. Projects may include working with conversational AI designers building smart chatbots, integrating customer solutions into Quiq’s UI, and developing additional backend and frontend solutions to help tailor our product to the customers needs.
We’re looking for:
- Experience with a dynamic language such as Python, Node.js, Ruby or others.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science (BS/MS) or significant industry experience
- Understanding and experience of REST, HTTP, and contract-based APIs
- A builder: you like to get your head around the problem and then get things done
- Willingness to get dirty: you’re not afraid to dive into source code you haven’t written and debug a problem, whether it’s first party or third party code
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable interacting with customers
- Strong opinions, weakly held: you can move quickly with an idea but pivot when presented with new information
- 2-5 years of experience as a software developer
- Working in a cloud-based, serverless environment (containers, cloud functions)
- Database experience, no-sql and relational databases
- Experience contributing to an open source project
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.