The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and coordinating the execution of projects, in line with Quiq strategy and approved business objectives. The Senior Project Manager will manage small to large projects per contractual agreements set forth with the client concerning targeted outcome (scope), timing, budget, and quality of deliverables. The Senior Project Manager will also play a key role in the creation and evolution of enterprise level project management strategies, processes, procedures, and associated documentation.
This position reports to the VP of Client Services and offers a unique opportunity to build something extraordinary in a growing organization by blending your skills and experience with our team and culture.
What You Should Have
- 8+ years of end to end project management in the delivery/deployment of small to large, complex, enterprise systems and technical delivery projects and experience participating in the major phases of a software project: analysis, design, testing, implementation, and training.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- As a senior leader, make decisions with incomplete information, often working in ambiguity, demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, and align and inspire your teams to achieve the very best for themselves and our customers.
- Proficiency in Project Management tools (e.g. Smartsheets), Issue Tracking tools (e.g. JIRA), and other applicable time tracking and resource planning tools.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to delegate, and to work with all levels of an organization – internal and client.
- Exceptional leadership skills, problem solving abilities, and strong capabilities in planning, project financials management, organizing, and progress control. Ability to hold internal and external parties accountable on their commitments.
- Dynamic and assertive team player with relentless commitment to motivating, coaching, and mentoring team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage thorough detail and task orientation necessary to drive desired outcome.
- Ability and desire to understand a complex, enterprise-class software solution, and its underlying components.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical issues.
- Excellent knowledge of customer and professional service-oriented work. 3+ years of customer call center/contact center or business process knowledge background preferred.
- Self-motivated, client/customer oriented, and able to work independently with others.
- Experience working with Product and Engineering teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and manage small to large projects. Translate strategic directions and business opportunities into program and project objectives.
- Lead the creation of legal documentation associated with the projects (SOW’s, MSA’s, etc.)
- Lead team through high priority projects for the company.
- Manage projects to be delivered on time and within budget. Identify risks and provide timely status reporting both internal and to the client.
- Ability to manage risks and issues with minimal guidance from senior management, with the ability to escalate when necessary.
- Matrix management of cross-functional teams to maximize results; experience working with third party vendors and/or offshore resources.
- Provide clear guidance and project execution, which lead to expected project results and satisfied customers.
- Identify best practices, deliver input and maintain project procedures, systems and methodologies, in order to contribute to consistent and high-quality project management.
- Mentor and coach employees within the project team to ensure an effective and efficient execution of activities.
- Has a leading role in the development of a Project Management Center of Excellence or Project Management Office.
- Provide thought leadership to junior and intermediate project managers.
- Coordinate across an ecosystem of software providers to deliver high quality end state solutions.
- Act as the escalation decisions focal point for the project management team.
- Assist in resource allocation to accomplish project milestones and objectives.
- Manage quality control within the project, while assessing and mitigating project risks.
- Follow scope and change control management process.
- Review and approve the solution approach and estimates.
- Act as liaison between the project team and client executive management.
- Review project status and identify/support resolution of issues and risks.
- Provide oversight to identify and help resolve project issues.
- Promote client satisfaction with the project delivery.