We are looking for an experienced Alliance Manager to sit within our Alliances team and report into the VP of Strategic Alliances. This leader can identify and accelerate channel partnerships and alliances to drive bookings for Quiq.
The Strategic Alliance Manager will evolve the alliance strategy and action the go-to-market plan. You will acquire and onboard new partners, while also managing and growing relationships with an existing network of partners.
This role works very closely with our Account Executives on sourcing new business pipeline and influencing pipeline via our partners. This role is largely measured on partner sourced closed bookings, which is created through deploying strategic GTM programs with our partners and their field sales teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing comprehensive GTM plans with our partners, which manifest in quality net-new business pipeline
- Identifying, engaging with and enabling key partner stakeholders to evangelize the Quiq product and generate new business opportunities
- Supporting the sales cycle alongside our sales teams, from prospecting to deal close, in collaboration with our partner network
- Advancing differentiated value propositions with partners, articulating that story internally at Quiq, and ultimately evangelizing a unified story in the market
- Ensuring partnership accountability and reciprocity, with measured flow of Quiq resources and services in exchange for net-new customer opportunities
- Reviewing sales play metrics and effectiveness on a recurring basis with partners and Quiq leadership.
- Maintaining CRM reporting and dashboards that communicate to leadership the effectiveness of GTM sales plays with our partners.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other Quiq departments, including sales, marketing, customer success, product and engineering.
- 25% Travel to be expected when allowable (Conference and Events)
What you have:
- 2 – 4 years of partnerships experience in a modern cloud technology company.
- Experience at a CCaaS, eCommerce, marketing or contact center software company is a plus.
- A background in sales/account management with demonstrated quota achievement is a plus.
- Proof of producing measurable sourced pipeline and influenced revenue results via a partner program/playbook.
- A strong bias for execution and are motivated by exceeding targets and results.
- Knowledge of the cloud, consulting and agency ecosystem.
- Ability to lead through ambiguity, take on complex strategic and operational initiatives and scale effectively across a large organization and distributed team
- A strong Servant Leader mentality
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical and 80% dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Parental leave paid
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.