We are seeking an ambitious individual for lead qualification and development to join our Marketing team. This role involves researching companies and contacts, from inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to an Account Executive. This is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart sales people. This role is ideal for a candidate looking to learn foundational sales skills and process. This is an early career opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities by finding and qualifying leads through cold phone calls and emails, as well as inbound contacts to the website.
- Understand goals and needs/requirements of prospects including budget cycles/amounts and key decision makers.
- Meet and/or exceed individual targets and contribute to the overall team targets (monthly, quarterly and annual).
- Work alongside our Director of Marketing to uncover new revenue opportunities.
- Manage a prospect account list; make prospecting part of the regular routine to ensure that new prospects/opportunities are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Lead our account-based marketing process, building research reports and materials to engage with key accounts.
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- Become a Quiq superstar, and be an expert at articulating our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- An understanding of marketing, mobile and media technologies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- 6-12 months of business experience, preferably in software sales
- A love of the telephone, and a bias towards calling people versus email
- Excellent communication, listening, and questioning skills
- Grit, motivation, energy, and hunger – you get after it
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Borderline obsession with emerging technology
- Existing relationships with consumer brands or agencies
Benefits and Perks:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical and 80% dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Parental leave paid
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.