Quiq is looking for an Product Marketing Director who can drive growth through the development of messaging and positioning for new product features, help enable our sales force, ideate on key campaigns and go to market strategies, articulate our competitive differentiation, and evangelize new and innovative opportunities.
Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, the Director of Product Marketing will partner closely with the Director of Outbound Product Management to help drive the launch and go-to-market strategy for new features and products. They’ll also work to effectively position our products and solutions and differentiate our offerings from the competition.
The ideal candidate is a master orchestrator and sophisticated marketer, with a focus on measurement and business impact. They should have a broad enterprise B2B marketing background, with deep understanding of what channels to use, when to use them, and how to measure them. Additionally, this role should be customer obsessed, with deep curiosity about the target audience, their journey, and the competition.
Lastly, this person should have extensive history in marketing and selling enterprise technology to large, complex organizations. They should understand the competitive landscape, calibrate targeting across buying groups, and lead with messages that resonate.
What you will be doing
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing (both strategic vision and tactical execution) for Quiq.
- Help identify strategic market opportunities based on industry trends, customer/prospect feedback, competitive landscape, and other inputs.
- Create product positioning and messaging for Quiq’s digital products, services, and solutions.
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders across functions to share learnings, research, results, and align on programs with mutually-beneficial outcomes.
- Help create sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers.
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webinars, and digital marketing.
- See around corners and take a proactive, partnered approach to overcoming barriers/roadblocks.
- Driving revenue.
What you should have
- 5+ years of product marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization that targets enterprise customers.
- Deep knowledge of the customer experience software. In order to be successful, previous experience in contact center or customer service (preferably) or ecommerce software is a must.
- Understanding of marketing funnel tactics and metrics by stage, and a proven history of improving funnel conversion.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer).
- Expert understanding of partnering with sales to create, refine, and deliver successful campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with marketing metrics, analytics, and project management tools (ex. Excel, Marketo, Salesforce, Notion).
- Superb writing skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple terms.
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.