Partner Solutions Architect
What You'll Do:
We are looking for an experienced Contact Center Solutions Consultant to join our Partner Team, reporting to the VP of Strategic Alliances. This individual contributor will assist in driving and managing the sales motions within Reseller Accounts to drive bookings for Quiq.
As a Technical Solution Engineer on the Partner team, you will take the lead in both technical and business-oriented conversations in addition to crafting and delivering various kinds of presentations and demonstrations of the Quiq Conversational Platform solution to some of the most exciting brands and retailers in the world.
This role works directly with our Resellers to further the sales cycles that include Quiq’s technology within the existing and net new customer base. This role is largely measured on partner sourced closed bookings, which is created through supporting strategic GTM programs with our partners and their field sales teams.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Understand and communicate solution messaging at both a technical and business level
- Communicate technical solutions in a way that ties them to business outcomes
- Author and provide presentations both to executive-level and working-level client audiences
- Develop and present custom demonstrations based on the latest Quiq offering
- Provide solution insight paralleling the solution to client needs
- Guide prospective clients to the merits and strengths of our solutions
- Remain current in industry and technology trends
- Document all prospective client meetings and decisions
- Articulate market requests and needs back to the organization in a clear, concise manner
- Assist in the development of Reseller Partner account selling strategies, proposals, infosec and RFI / RFP responses
What You Have:
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- 3-4 years working directly with contact center buyers with a CCaas, Messaging, or Conversational AI technology company; or selling technology within a BPO contact center environment
- Ability to comprehend and articulate non-coding technical concepts
- Ability to build and present demo’s for a contact center technology platform
- Ability to run multiple prospects and activities concurrently
- Strong and creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, persuasive, and success-driven personality with high attention to detail
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- In-depth knowledge of the retail/eCommerce, Hospitality and Consumer Services industries and is a strong plus
- Occasional travel may be required
- Experience in sales and/or consulting experience in a software company is a required
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are at an early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.