Customer Success is not only a function or a team at Quiq, it’s our reason for doing business. And our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are central to helping our company realize this critical mission.
As an Enterprise CSM, you’ll get to work with the world’s best brands and guide them on how to use business messaging across channels and use cases. You’ll also work closely with other members across the Quiq team – partnering with Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Product.
While CSMs will not have direct commercial responsibility for our customers (renewals, expansions), their role directly supports growth for Quiq. You will know you are doing great work when your customers adopt our product, renew and expand their usage of Quiq.
You’ll be responsibilities for:
- Managing the customer relationship & journey – Manage our customer relationships, guiding them on continued value and bringing in the broader Quiq team of experts, as needed, to help them achieve their goals.
- Tracking customer health – Identify, track and escalate components of our customer health. Raise critical customer concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Leading business reviews and strategic conversations – Run our strategic planning and review sessions with our customers and their teams. Plan, prepare for, execute and recap strategic conversations with customer and Quiq teams.
- Conducting Success Planning – Understand “what success looks like” for our customers and track against it by establishing the right KPIs, baselines and targets over time. Hold our customers’ teams and our internal Quiq team accountable to achieve mutually-agreed upon goals.
- Growing value – Assess the maturity of deployed features and functionality and make recommendations for improvement. Work closely with the commercial team to activate those opportunities.
- Fostering and activating advocacy – when a customer is achieving success, proactively identify and directly manage our requests for advocacy.
You’ll do well in this role if you:
- Have experience implementing customer success programs and tactics
- Have product and technology curiosity
- Have excellent communications skills (verbal and written) and professional gravitas
- Have experience creating and delivering presentations to customers
- Possess strong business acumen and strive to understand customers’ businesses and goals
- Have experience analyzing data, doing value analysis, forming and delivering recommendations
- Are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team and customers
- Have proven capacity to develop relationships and optimize enterprise customer accounts
- Are scrappy and resourceful – might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
Benefits and Perks:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical and 80% dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Parental leave paid
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.