Quiq is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager who can strategize, build, and develop integrated campaigns targeting enterprise organizations. You’ll be responsible for creating and owning campaigns to drive top of the funnel engagement targeting our ICP.
The ideal candidate is a master orchestrator and sophisticated marketer, with a focus on measurement and business impact. They should have a broad enterprise B2B marketing background, with deep understanding of what channels to use, when to use them, and how to measure them.
Additionally, this role should be customer obsessed, with deep curiosity about our target audience and their journey, as well as our overall industry.
Last, this person should have extensive history in marketing and selling enterprise technology to large, complex organizations. They should understand the competitive landscape, calibrate targeting across buying groups, and lead with messages that resonate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategize, create, and partner cross-functionally to deliver demand generation campaigns across a suite of channels, enlisting varied tactics (eg. website, email/marketing automation, paid digital, organic social, events/webinars, etc).
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders across functions to share learnings, research, and results, and align on programs with mutually-beneficial outcomes.
- Lead paid media campaigns to produce quick learnings on relevancy and stickiness of campaign themes and elements.
- Take a disciplined approach to reporting and campaign measurement, and report on outcomes.
- Make data-driven recommendations and drive cross-functional improvements and regularly improve campaign efficacy.
- Create scalable, repeatable campaign playbooks, with the ability to customize by industry, geography, and/or customer.
- Oversee the execution of resources, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, digital, and social media strategies for all campaigns.
- Communicate all plans, activities, impact, and feedback to sales and marketing organizations.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, tactics, and processes.
- See around corners, and take a proactive, partnered approach to overcoming barriers.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing strategic B2B demand generation programs that drive top of the funnel engagement (leading) and bottom-line business impact (lagging).
- Deep knowledge of the customer service industry. In order to be successful, previous experience in customer service (preferably) or ecommerce is a must.
- Deep understanding of marketing funnel tactics and metrics by stage, and a proven history of improving funnel conversion.
- Demonstrated experience working with key marketing functions to ensure alignment.
- Expert understanding of partnering with sales to create, refine, and measure campaign success.
- Hands-on experience with marketing metrics, analytics, and project management tools (ex. Excel, Marketo, Salesforce, Notion).
- Awesome writing skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple terms.
Benefits and Perks:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical and 80% dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Parental leave paid
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.