We are looking for an experienced Partner Account Manager to join our Partner Team, reporting to the VP of Strategic Alliances. This individual contributor will manage named Reseller Accounts to drive bookings for Quiq.
As a Partner Account Manager on the Partner team, you will evolve the alliance relationships within certain Quiq Resellers and action a joint go-to-market plan. You will acquire new relationships with the Reseller and onboard new sellers within the account, while also enabling and growing the opportunity pipeline within the account.
This role works directly with our Resellers on sourcing new business pipeline and expanding adoption of the Quiq solution with Accounts that have started using Quiq.. This role is largely measured on partner sourced closed bookings, which is created through deploying strategic GTM programs with our partners and their field sales teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Exceed semi-annual quotas with a set of named and onboarded resale partners.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound partner opportunity registrations, including assisting in all aspects of the sales cycle
- Identifying, engaging with and enabling key partner stakeholders to evangelize the Quiq product and generate new business opportunities
- Supporting the sales cycle alongside our partner sales teams to deal close, through implementation and ongoing account management.
- Advancing differentiated value propositions with assigned Resellers, articulating that story internally at Quiq, and ultimately evangelizing a unified story in the market
- Ensuring partnership accountability and reciprocity, with measured flow of Quiq resources and services in exchange for net-new customer opportunities.
- Reviewing sales play metrics and effectiveness on a recurring basis with partners and Quiq leadership.
- Maintaining CRM reporting and dashboards that communicate to leadership the effectiveness of GTM sales plays with our partners.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other Quiq departments, including sales, marketing, customer success, product and engineering.
- 25% Travel to be expected when allowable (Conference and Events)
What you have:
- 2 – 4 years of partnership account management experience in a modern cloud technology company, preferably selling Business Messaging and/or Conversational AI.
- Experience at a CCaaS, eCommerce, or contact center software company is a requirement.
- A background in sales/account management with demonstrated quota achievement.
- Proof of producing measurable sourced pipeline and influenced revenue results via a partner program/playbook.
- A strong bias for execution and are motivated by exceeding targets and results.
- Knowledge of the cloud, consulting and agency ecosystem.
- Ability to lead through ambiguity, take on complex strategic and operational initiatives and scale effectively across a large organization and distributed team
- A strong Servant Leader mentality
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical and 80% dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Parental leave paid
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.