We are looking for an entrepreneurial, externally-facing Partner Development Manager to join our growing company and help Quiq grow into a full-blown platform.
The Partnership Development Manager will be responsible for growing our revenue pipeline by creating, developing and growing relationships with partners who can help us evangelize Quiq to a broad market. You will also evangelize Quiq to the broader Contact Center and Consumer Brand ecosystem by attending events, identifying speaking opportunities and other ancillary activities that will drive awareness and interest in Quiq.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate and influence new business bookings through a diverse network of strategic partners.
- Define key growth opportunities and identify strategic partners that will unlock those opportunities for Quiq.
- Research and prospect ideal partners and gather key business information through thoughtful and collaborative conversations with the partner.
- Onboard and enable new partners to recommend Quiq.
- Maintain and grow the existing relationships with our strategic technology partners
- Get creative in the way that we build partnerships – test new models that create exponential value for our partners and for Quiq
- Attend conferences and events to evangelize Quiq
- Identify and own high impact projects that are foundational to building a strong ecosystem
What you have:
- 4 – 5 years of partnerships or Enterprise sales experience in a modern cloud technology company.
- Unrelenting optimism, extraversion and creativity. You are the person in your friend group who gets everyone together.
- A power networker’s mentality. Making introductions is part of your everyday workflow.
- Experience at a CCaaS, eCommerce, marketing or contact center software company.
- A background in sales/account management or business development, with demonstrated quota achievement is a big plus.
- A strong bias for execution, you are motivated by exceeding targets and results.
- Knowledge of the cloud, consulting and agency ecosystem.
- Ability to lead through ambiguity, take on complex strategic and operational initiatives and scale effectively across a large organization and distributed team
Benefits and Perks:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical and 80% dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Parental leave paid
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.