Quiq is looking for creative, curious, and hungry front end software engineers who can help us grow on the next step of our journey.
In this role, you will be working primarily with our applications engineering team as we expand our product offerings. Large scale projects may include adding functionality to our conversational AI and Bot platform, building upon our world class Agent UI that some of the largest enterprises in the world use, improving UI performance, and expanding integrations with third party applications.
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building and releasing front end web applications
- High level of comfort with frontend UI frameworks, like React, and state management systems like MobX / Redux
- Experience with researching and diagnosing front end problems in production environments
- Experience with improving the performance/bundle size of front end applications
- Experience with providing technical mentoring to junior team members
- Extensive understanding of REST, HTTP, and contract-based APIs
- Solid foundation in Computer Science (BS/MS) or significant industry experience
- A builder: you like to get your head around the problem and then get things done
- Willingness to get dirty: you’re not afraid to dive into source code you haven’t written and debug a problem, whether it’s first party or third party code
- Strong opinions, weakly held: you can move quickly with an idea but pivot when presented with new information
- Experience contributing to an open source project
- Experience with automating manual front end testing processes
- Experience with UX design
Benefits and Perks:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical and 80% dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Parental leave paid
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.