Chatbot and Work From Home Solutions for Businesses
Business Disruption? No problem.
Don’t wait to get started. Be up and running in 24 hours.
Reduce Calls Immediately
Messaging and chatbots will handle the increase in customer inquiries, while deploying a remote workforce. Quiq’s messaging platform redirects phone calls to messaging so that you can serve more customers with fewer agents.
- Offload expensive customer calls to messaging. See how easy it is to convert calls-to-text
- Enable agents to be fully productive from home
- With messaging your staff will have super powers, capable of doing the work of 5 phone agents
Put Bots to Work
Flexing to handle increased volume during a crisis can make all the difference between getting ahead of a situation and the situation getting ahead of you.
- Deflect customer inquiries with bots
- Let bots assist agents, able to jump in at any time in the conversation
- Bots never take a break, nights or weekends
Deploy a bot to give customers all the information they need, yet escalate to a human if necessary. Bots can also lend a hand to agents by handling repetitive questions.
See a chatbot in action.
Click the Text or Chat button below to try out our Business Disruption Bot.
This sample bot can be easily customized to include information that is specific to your situation. Make updates to the bot in real-time without requiring technical resources. Deploy the same bot on multiple channels – web chat, text messaging, and social.
Chatbot Video Demonstration
Watch this short video to see how Quiq is helping businesses easily offload and handle increased volume from customers.
How a chatbot would look on your website.
The City of Knoxville now has the ability to share information directly from the Knox County Health Department.